When hunger strikes

I was studying my notes for my Literature Final examination tomorrow when suddenly I felt hungry. I checked my bag and brought out my pocket trying to get a twenty or forty peso bill. Horaa! I only have two pieces of twenty peso bill. I got up from my bed and went directly to the nearest convenience store to buy something to eat.

I got inside the store and bought a Chiken siopao (hmmm) at 14php and a bottled water at 9.25php. I spent 23.24php. Haha. Not bad, just to satisfy my small stomach.

After buying food, I wanted to go to internet café to spend half hour internet usage. My conscience was telling me not but I found myself inside the café. I wanted to visit my blogs and twitter.

As I was writing this, I was on my last 10 minutes of my time. Tsk. Tsk. I wanted to stay longer but my money told me not. Haha.

I need now to study again my notes so I could prepare myself well tomorrow.

Good night! Heavenly dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment