Wednesday makes me observant

I had a chance to observe all day at school because I did not have any exam after my final examination in Literature. I went to College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) observing the students reviewing their notes forr departmental examination. The college was occupied with engineering students. I was walking at the second level of the edifice when somebody was busy studying by shouting her notes. Perhaps she did not study her lessons days before. Tsk.

I went downstairs and walked alone behind the building. I was about to take my wallet to check my available money for lunch when I caught somebody hiding behind the building writing something in a crumpled paper. Was it a kodigo?, I thought.

It was lunch time and my tummy started to shout from hunger. I went to the school’s canteen to have my lunch. Again, somebody caught my attention. She was crying and regretful that she was not able to take her examination. Tsk. Tsk.

Fast forward, after taking my lunch, I left the place silently. I went to the publication office and took a rest. I was so tired for not doing something tiring.

I need to rest. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment