Literature Departmental Examination

I had a final examination in my Literature 1 subject today and getting up early from bed is a must. However, I woke up late in the morning. Last night, I remembered myself putting my alarm clock to 4:00am. Because I went to sleep late, I got up late also. I did not notice my cell phone ringing. It was 6:07am that I got up and hurriedly went to prepare for school. It was already 6:30 am that I was able to prepare everything for myself. My examination will start after 30 minutes. Phew!


Fast forward. I hastily went to school. From my boarding house, I walked down the sloppy hill to my destination with some hand outs in my hands, reviewing my notes. I passed by the carenderia where I was always taking my meal. This time, I just paid no attention to go on eating breakfast. Tsk.


I arrived at around 6: 52am at school. I then quickly went upstairs of engineering building. Our exam room was at room 307. Because it was departmental examination, some also experienced the same as I had. I went inside the room late. My classmates were already taking their examination. Dang! There was no available chair inside. It was not common to me. I’m used to it for engineering really doesn’t have well and enough chairs for all students. This has been the same drama as before. If you came late, you have to go to another classroom trying to get a chair then carrying its heavy load with all your might.


Going back to the topic, I took a chair from other classroom and moved it in ours. Phew! As I was about to receive my test questionnaire, I was a bit tired of carrying the chair. Haha. (mag-exercise tayo tuwing umaga) Anyways, that was just the consequence of going late at school especially in examination day.


Going back to the topic again, I took the examination just in 30 minutes. Haha. It was as easy as peeling bananas. Our examination was centered on the essays, its types and elements, Veronidia (a drama) and ‘The world is an Apple’ (drama).


I love my examination. Haha. They say that getting a flat 1.0 is impossible but, as for my case, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment