Regret this Semester

After hearing it!

I was helpless yesterday after hearing the words from our Mathematics and Physics teachers. Their announcements were like a lightning that stroked my being. I was like a heavy cloud who was about to give an extensive rain. T_T.

I failed in my prelim and midterm exams. I regret for not taking it seriously. I regret for not studying my lessons very well. I regret for not having close with my notes and book. I regret all I did. If only I could turn back the time, I would try to do all the ways to pass (cheating and the like are not included). But that is so impossible. Only I could do now is to pass my final examination.

Helplessness days…

The day after, I was like an arrow without direction. I started to act weird. I stopped reading my devotional.

Final examination.

‘God is bigger than my struggles’, I realized. I was not really prepared for my final examination. I just studied my lesson. I soaked in His presence more than studying my lessons thinking that God would enlighten my mind to recall all we had discussed for final examination. I took my examination with confidence. I believed that God would favor my request to pass all my subjects this semester. And if ever I would fail, I would do my best next semester. After all this happened and whatever will happen, I will still be on God’s arms. I will continue to have my devotional and to sing His praises!

No comments:

Post a Comment